Roll Off and Dumpster Containers
Perfect for home renovation and construction projects.
Affordable Refuse provides convenient roll off and construction waste removal services using multiple size containers. Our container sizes include 10 yard, 20 yard, and 30 yard containers.
What are Roll Off Containers?
Roll off or "dumpsters" are open top containers and are commonly used for a variety of types of jobs such as general cleanup operations, remodeling jobs, construction waste, and demolition jobs. These containers are also kept permanently in locations that gather waste that is not permitted in a solid waste dumpster.
Contact our dedicated staff to learn more about our containers and prompt delivery and removal services.
Why are They Called "Roll Off" Dumpsters?
They are called roll off dumpsters or "roll offs" because when delivered, they "roll off" the back of the truck and onto the driveway, parking lot, street, or alleyway. Roll offs are also referred to as dumpsters, trash dumpsters, construction dumpsters, containers, open top dumpsters, big box containers, and several other names.
What You Need to Know
If you are looking to order a roll off container or dumpster, there are a few things you should know before ordering.
- What size container do you need?
- Do you have a secure space for the dumpster to sit.
- Are there any specific permits needed?
- Specific amount of time you will need the container
- Is there adequate access for us to deliver the container?
Of course if you need assistance with answering these questions, our knowledgeable staff will be happy to help. For customer service for Commercial Services, contact Nancy at 301-952-8700.
Roll Off Sizes
- 10 Yard Container - 14' x 8' x 3'
- 20 Yard Container - 22' x 8' x 3'5"
- 30 Yard Container - 22' x 8' 5'
Roll Off Safety Tips
- Containers should never be positioned under overhead power lines to avoid dangerous situation
- Hazardous, toxic, or flammable materials are never allowed in or around containers
- Please do not overload containers. If using heavy materials such as concrete, we recommend only filling no more than half.
- Keep children away from containers at all times.
If you are interested in learning more or are ready to order a roll off dumpster container, we look forward to hearing from you. Our roll off container service areas include Washington D.C., Anne Arundel County, Calvert County, Charles County, Prince George's County, and St. Mary's County.